Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tilly, Rita, Little Man & Kiki

This morning I let miss Tilly outside right away. I brought out her breakfast for her to work on. I let Rita out next, and we went outside with Tilly for a bit. Tilly nibbled on her food, while Rita wandered around. Tilly and I played a little fetch this morning, until she gave up. I threw the ball, then she just looked at it and walked away. I guess she was done! Rita and I headed inside. Kiki was sitting on top of the kitty tower, just watching. I fed the fish and cleaned the litter box this morning. Little Man made sure to supervise, and followed wherever I went. This evening I could hear Rita when I walked in. I guess ahe knew I was there! I let her out, then we joined Tilly outside. Tilly was bouncing around excitedly! Rita went potty, then was ready to go back in the warm house. I made sure the kitties had enough food for the night. Then, I got the girls each a snack to work on before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment