Monday, November 25, 2013

Butterscotch, Marmalade & Sweet Pea

This morning Butter and Marm both peeked their noses around the door as I was walking in. All three met me in the kitchen, ready to eat! They all danced around as I got their food ready. Butter took his morning pill, then they all got their yummy snacks. I went to check litter boxes after they finished. Butter made sure I got him the right amount of dry food first! He stood up a peeked into the container to supervise. Haha! I got out their string when I was done. Marm had already made himself comfy on his chair. He stayed there the whole time and took a little nap. Sweet Pea was swatting and chasing the string all over! I even got Butter playing for a little while too. We played until Sweet Pea stole it from me and ran off with it! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment