Sunday, November 24, 2013

Butterscotch, Marmalade & Sweet Pea

Today Butter met me in the entryway when he heard me come in. The other two joined us in the kitchen shortly after. Butter was doing his stretches towards the counter, and meowing at me that he was hungry. He finished his food quickly, while the other two took a little longer. He, of course, tried to sneak over to Marm's plate a couple times. When they were finished, I went to scoop boxes. Sweet Pea was sitting in the living room when I was finished. Butter wandered over to be pet, then went to sit elsewhere. I got out their string and had Sweet Pea rolling around, playing with it. Marm played for a couple minutes, then wandered off. When I'd try to get Butter to play, he would just sit and stare at the string, not at all amused. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment