Monday, November 25, 2013

Lily

This evening I heard Lily when I walked in. I let her out and she started zooming around everywhere! I'd say she was just a little excited. Haha! I let her calm down a little before I pet her, so we wouldn't have any accidents. I sat in the chair by her bed and she hopped up and snuggled with me a bit. She was trying to give me kisses the whole time! Lily brought me her shredded wubba and we tossed that around awhile. She would race to get it, then shake it all about! Lily took a couple potty breaks, so I cleaned up and got her some fresh pads. When she was bored with fetch, I got her a little rawhide to work on. She kept trying to find places to hide it, probably so I wouldn't steal it. Haha! She's so silly. She came and sat in my lap for quite awhile. Lily rolled to her side and enjoyed a nice long belly rub! When it was time, I tucked her in for the night and got her a couple treats to snack on.

No comments:

Post a Comment