Monday, November 25, 2013

Griffin & Macy

This morning the pups went outside to do their business. The neighbor dogs were outside too, so Griff ran to the fence to say hi. They played and explored a little while, then we headed inside to warm up. Macy had herself a little breakfast, and Griff curled up on a chair. Later, I got up and Griffin went racing to the back door. We went outside and I tossed his ball for him a bit. This afternoon, I let Griff and Macy outside for a potty break. When they came in, I grabbed their leashes and got them hooked up. We went for a nice little walk, which they were very excited about! I didn't want to go real long, so Macy wouldn't get chilly. We had all the dogs in the neighborhood barking, cause they were jealous. Haha! This evening we spent awhile outside when I arrived. They were busy sniffing around, checking things out. Macy stayed out a couple minutes longer. When she was ready, she came inside to join us. Griff gave me a good snifd-down, since he could tell I was just with another pup! We headed to the kitchen and both Macy and Griff had some dinner. They got one more potty break, then it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment