Monday, November 25, 2013

Billy & Zoey

Yesterday, not much new happened with the kitties. I did my chores, then found them in their same spots under the bed. Today, however, things changed! I walked in and heard a tiny meow. I started walking around, trying to figure out where it was coming from. I finally found the meows were coming from the guest bathroom. Billy had locked himself in! Once I opened the door, he was walking circles around me, thanking me for saving him. He let me pet him for a little bit. Then, he followed along when I went to clean their litter. Billy eventually joined Zoey under the bed. I sat on the floor next to the bed a bit, hoping they would come out. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Billy had snuck out the other side and made his way to the living room. When he returned, he stopped by to let me pet him. Then, he went back to hide under the bed. We've made progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment