Saturday, August 3, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

We got a nice soaking rain this morning. Since the flowers didn't need watering, I headed inside to see the kitties. Kimmie was sitting on the top of her tower again, but I didn't see Jerrie. I went looking for him, and didn't see him on the bed either. Finally, I spotted him sitting under the table in the living room! Once we made eye contact, he got up and came to see me. I went to clean their boxes and get them fresh food and water. While I vacuumed, Jerrie sat and watched me. Once I got too close, he did a cute little turn and hop, then moved to safety. Silly boy! He followed me to his room for his attention time. I sat on the floor and he snuggled up next to me. I pet him for a long time and brushed all the loose hairs off. Kimmie got a little attention too. She seemed to enjoy a little brushing session today.

No comments:

Post a Comment