Sunday, August 4, 2013

Griffin & Macy

This morning both the pups heard me come inside. Macy followed me around to the back door while I let Griffin out. It was a cloudy and cooler morning. They had fun wandering around and looking for things in the grass. We went in when Griff stood by the door. He and Macy shared the bowl and had some breakfast. This afternoon I brought Griffin's football outside with us. We got some fetch time in, when he would give me the ball! Macy wandered around and saw something through the fence to bark at. This evening we spent quite awhile outside. I brought Griff's football back outside with us and he kept me occupied playing fetch. He sure loves that game! Macy was busy exploring, as usual. She rolled around in the grass a few times too. With a little time left, we went in for the pups to snack on some dinner. They each took turns taking a bite out of the bowl. It wasn't long before they had polished it all off. Then, it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment