Saturday, August 3, 2013

Griffin & Macy

This morning it was storming out when I came to visit. I let the pups outside for their potty break. Macy did her thing quick, then hung out on the patio with me to keep dry. Griff was having fun running around in the rain! He eventually came up by us, then we headed inside for awhile. Griff ate some food and got a drink. This afternoon the rain had stopped, and it was quite nice out. We stayed out a little longer since we couldn't this morning. Griff found his ball and brought it for me to throw. We played a long game of fetch, then he laid in the grass when he was finished. Macy would come by me to get pet a little, in between her exploring. Wr headed inside for a couple minutes so Griff could get some water before going back to bed. This evening we went out and it was pretty humid again. Griff and I played a little bit of fetch. He wanted to go in after a bit to eat. I didn't mind, since the mosquitoes were making a dinner of me! He ate a little, then Macy snacked some too. I let them go out for a little while again before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment