Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning it was raining pretty good. I let Zoie out front for a quick potty break. She did her thing, then came to the door to get dried off. I got her her breakfast to work on while I let the other two out. Cole was next. I made sure he stayed out long enough until he did his business. He went to go eat his breakfast too, while it was Sadie's turn outside. She made me laugh, because she was kissing my face the whole time I dried her off! I gave the girls their calming pills since it was stormy out. Cole got his meds as well. After he finished breakfast, we all hung out inside. Sadie sat with me and we messed around. She would roll over and paw at me. Zoie was running around, trying to cram all the toys in her mouth that she could! She'd bring them over, then take them away again if I tried to reach for them. Cole tried to get some attention if he could squeeze by Sadie. I gave him se good back scratches to get his itchy spots. They all went out for one more potty break before I left. This afternoon everyone met me in the laundry room. They all did well again. The rain had stopped for awhile and the grass had dried some, so we all headed outside. Zoie wandered into the grass to play by the bushes. Sadie and Cole sat with me to be pet for awhile. Sadie took a quick break to do her business, then she went right back to sitting by me and giving me kisses! It was nice out, so we spent awhile outside. Later, I dried Sadie and Zoie off and sent them inside. I took Cole out to the grass so he'd go potty. He wandered around and circled, and circled, and circled... finally he went! Haha! We went in after he was dried off to join the others. Sadie and Cole were happy to be pet. Sadie would even paw at me or nudge my arm with her nose if I stopped! Zoie was off hoarding her toys. Suddenly,  Cole got spunky! He was bouncing around crouched on his front end, with his heiny sticking up in the air. I got a ball and bounced it around for him, which he had fun with. If it got away from him he lost it, so I'd go bring it back for him. He was so silly! This evening everyone went outside for a potty break before dinner. They came in and I got Zoie her food first. Cole was next and he got his medicine as well. Then Sadie went in her bed without me even saying anything. However, she wasn't eating. So, I sat down by her cage and held out a few kibbles for her. She didn't take that, but after sitting with her a minute, she finally started. She ended up polishing off her whole bowl for me. Good girl! I had them all go out once more before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment