Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cate, Carson, Little Foot, Toby & Bella

It had rained out all morning, but it let up just in time for me to visit the pups. I let Carson, Toby and Cate out of their beds to go outside. I had to encourage Toby to go all the way out. Carson had no troubles. Cate saw the wet grass, then ran to her bed and peed there instead! Little stinker! I guess she'd rather do that than get her toes wet. Haha! I finally got her out and cleaned up while they were outside. Bella was hanging out on the fence. She must have found a dry spot to hide out during the downpour this morning. I dumped her soggy food out and got her some fresh, dry food. Little Foot went out for his turn and seemed to enjoy his time out there. He did a little exploring before coming back in. This afternoon everyone went out for a quick potty break, then came in to eat. Bella was so excited for dinner, that she forgot which cage was hers! Then all three were playing musical cages until they finally got it right. I went out and filled the tree bags while they ate. Miss Bella was rubbing up against my legs as I stood out there. Then, she decided to bite my foot to get my attention! That worked! Haha! Everyone got to go out for one last potty break after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment