Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shelby, Baby & the kitties

This morning Shelby did a little prance on her way down the hall to see me. She went outside right away. Bitty came crawling out of the hidey hole to come in and eat breakfast. Baby was happy doing his thing while I got him some fresh food ans water. After cleaning out the litter box, I headed out by Shelby. Coco was finally ready to come in now, and Bitty made his way back outside. Kitty exchange! Haha. Bitty sat and groomed himself in the warm sunshine. Shelby enjoyed her lounge time in the grass. She would come over for some attention now and again. This evening I saw Shim was just hanging out on the back of the couch,  with his legs literally just dangling there. Haha! Shelby must have been napping, because it took her a minute to come see me. Bitty and Shelby went out right away, so I went to go talk to Tiny, who was in his spot under the bed. I talked softly to him and could hear him purring. Guess who finally came out to see me! It didn't take long before he stuck his nose over to sniff at me. Then, once I gave him the tiniest chin scratch with one finger so I wouldn't scare him, he was finally convinced! He came wandering out for some attention. Then, he followed me everywhere! He sat in Baby's room while I fed him, then came outside with me to see Shelby. Before I left I made sure everyone was in for the night since there will be loud fireworks tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment