Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Flax & Booty

This morning Flax was snoozing in his favorite spot on the patio. He didn't hear me walk up and he jumped a little when he saw me standing by him! I sat with him out there for a little bit, then I went in to feed the fish. Booty was already in the garage waiting for me. He was walking around, purring and meowing at me. He did a big stretch and kept using the vehicle tires as scratching posts! He followed me to get him some fresh food. Booty started nibbling on the dry, then had a few bites of the new can I opened for him. He stopped as soon as I walked out to follow me around some more. This evening Flax was comfy on his bed in the garage. He was awake and sitting up, watching the world outside. He doesn't seem to care much about Booty being around anymore. Booty was in there walking around my legs and being his silly self. Flax just stayed where he was comfortable, and even got up to eat a bit. Booty laid in the grass for awhile and relaxed. Flax knew when it was treat time and followed me around from one side of the house to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment