Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Izzy & Toby

Today when I walked in I was greeted by Izzy's squeaky little meow. We talked back and forth. Haha! She followed me around as I took care of the fish, dropping to the floor to roll around anytime I stopped. After I took care of her things, we went to her room to give her some attention. She took breaks from her pet sessions to grab a bite to eat or to play with her toys. We had fun playing with her mouse toy, then I'd set the feather toy on top of her head and she'd roll around and "kill" it! She's so funny. Later I said hi to Mr. Toby, who was super excited for his treat! He kept jumping up and down, making his ears bounce around. When I got in, Izzy was sitting right by the door. She hopped up and turned around to have me follow her. I got her a few treats too.

No comments:

Post a Comment