Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Izzy & Toby

Today miss Izzy came down the hallway and meowed at me. She kept talking to me while I got out the shrimp cube for the fishies. Izzy tagged along to go feed them. I got her some fresh water and cleaned her boxes, then it was attention time! She rolled around on the floor as I pet her. I found a couple toys behind her food bag, so I got those out for her to play with. I pulled the little mouse on a string toy around for her to chase a bit. That didn't last too long, because she just wanted to be pet! She purred away and made little imaginary "kitty biscuits" in the air with her paws. Later, I checked on Toby to make sure he had enough of everything. I brought out another treat for him. He stood up on his hind legs for it! That was cute. Miss Izzy was waiting just inside the door for me to return. I got her a few treats as well. I tossed them around for her to go get.

No comments:

Post a Comment