Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning Meeko was peeking out the back window at us while Jackie went out for his morning potty break. He wandered around on the table as I walked by for a little attention. He kept rubbing his face on the cards that were hanging over the counter. He got started on his breakfast while Jackie had a couple bites too. Soon Jackie was bouncing around, ready for our morning stroll. We got another nice long walk in. When we got home he finished most of his breakfast, then wanted to get a quick game of tug in! This afternoon Jackie and I went in the backyard. He chewed on his stick for awhile, bringing it to me every once in awhile to throw. He had fun watching a little girl playing with the little snap fireworks that you throw on the ground. Later, Jackie was a good boy while I worked on his mani-pedi. Haha! We played outside for a little while after that and hung out in the shade. This evening I fed Meeko, then Jackie went on our walk right away. We got a pretty long one in tonight. Jackie got a little jumpy when we heard a big firework boom. But, that was the only one. We got home and I got Jackie his dinner. After a little while, we went to play outside. He wanted to play with one of his outside light up balls, and kept pawing at it in the bin. I tossed it out for him and he had a blast with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment