Thursday, July 4, 2013

Shelby, Baby & the kitties

This morning Shelby was up and ready to go out. Tiny was in the living room under the table, and came out to get pet. All three kitties went out with her this morning. I held the door open as they all went out single file. Baby was all stretched out, lounging in his cage. When I walked in and started to get him some food, then he hopped up and started doing his thing. haha! I went to sit outside with everyone for awhile. Shelby came trotting over for a little attention. Tiny wandered over too, and rubbed across the back of my legs. He enjoyed some chin scratches. Coco wandered off somewhere, and Bitty laid in the grass and kept a close eye on all the birds. This evening Bitty met me out front and came inside. Shelby went out while I fed Baby. I went out with her soon after. She came up for a few pets before doing her rolling around in the grass. I could hear Bitty inside, meowing to come back out. I let him out again and he lounged on the patio. Coco then sat by the door, wanting to go in. Silly kitties! When it was time I made sure all were inside again this evening, due to loud holiday festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment