Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning Meeko came running from the kitchen to say hi. He followed me to let Jackie out. Jackie quickly did his business, then came in while I got their breakfast out. Jackie was already bouncing around and running down the hallway. "C'mon let's go!" He sat while I got his collar on, then we went on our way. We got our long walk in. It was the coolest morning we've had so far! When we got back home, Jackie headed in to work on his breakfast while I watered the plants. This afternoon was pretty nice out. Jackie and I headed outside to play in the backyard. He saw a bunny in the grass and chased it to the other side of the yard. As soon as I called for him, Jackie left little bunny alone and came prancing back to me. He sat by me for some back scratches. I got his little leg going, so I guess I found the right spot! I got out another ice treat for him to work on. This evening Meeko sat at the table and got a little attention while Jackie worked on his supper. After Jackie finished, we had enough time to get a short walk in.


No comments:

Post a Comment