Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shelby, Baby & the kitties

This morning Coco and Bitty were ready to come back inside as Shelby went out. While she was out enjoying the cool morning, I got everyone breakfast and cleaned the litter box. Shim and Tiny were curled up under the bed together. I went and talked to them for a minute before checking in on Baby. When I came back out, Coco was sitting on the kitchen counter meowing at me. For whatever reason, Bitty chased after her once she jumped down. I let him outside so she could eat without having to watch her back! Shelby just laid in the yard and listened to the birds chirping this morning. This evening Coco came back inside and Bitty wandered out with Shelby. I went and talked to Tiny as he sat in his spot under the bed. Shim was lounging in the corner and eventually made his way to the living room. I fed Baby quick, then visited with miss Shelby. The neighbors were out on either side tonight, so she kept wandering over to watch them. She'd let out a few of her quiet barks, then would go lay down. She had fun rolling around again this evening. Later, Shelby and I went back inside. Bitty and Coco were comfortable outside and didn't want to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment