Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Flax & Booty

I didn't see Flax laying in his usual spot when I pulled up this morning. So, I headed inside to feed the fish quick. I got Flax some fresh food and water and didn't see him in the garage. Booty wasn't in there either, so he must be out exploring. I walked out back and found Flax lounging on his bed on the back porch. He stretched one paw out towards me as I knelt down to pet him. Today was the coolest morning we've had so far! It'll be another day Flax will just love with the comfortable temperatures. I walked back to the garage to grab Booty's food, and he came running in to see me. He must have heard me! He meowed and followed me to feed him his breakfast. He had eaten some of his canned food after I left last night. This evening Flax was sleeping on his bed in the garage. He heard me coming and sat up for his attention time. Booty was brave and came in there for some pets too! Booty followed me around, racing back and forth around my legs as I walked. Flax started on his dinner as soon as I got it ready for him. Booty came into his area to help me fill his food dish, but he just wanted attention of course! I spread some treats out for Flax before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment