Thursday, July 25, 2013

Char, Z & Tilly

Today Char was right at the door again, waiting to see me. She trotted along with me to their food bowl and waited while I filled it up some more. I headed right outside to go refresh Tilly's food and water. No sign of her anywhere today. She must have a great hiding spot! I went back in and Char rubbed up against me while I cleaned their boxes. We headed to the living room finally, and she got her long-awaited attention! She was lovin me up! I sat and pet her for a long time. She enjoyed every minute of chin scratches and back rubs, purring away loudly the whole time. She would plop down on the floor next to me and lay her head right in my hand. While we were doing that, I looked up and guess who I saw?! Miss Tilly was making her way onto the patio. I went out to see her quick, but she was being shy, so I didn't want to upset her. I was just glad to see her again. Char was waiting for me on the little cutout window by the door. I was surprised to see her at eye level! Haha! I went and checked for Z while I was up. Surprisingly, she was not in her spot under the bed today. She must have been getting tired of me interrupting her naps and decided to go to a different spot. The rest of the time, Char and I kept busy playing with her string toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment