Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cate, Carson, Toby, Little Foot & Bella

All was quiet in the house when I arrived. I went to change out the water dishes right away. When I walked into the dog room, they looked at me for a minute, then the heinies started wiggling! I went out to their yard to change their water, then Bella came to say hi! I let the first srt of pups outside. Cate was a little too excited to get to doing her business. We headed back inside and I fed them while Little Foot went out. Then it was his turn to eat. Little Foot and Carson were pretty quick to finish their food. The other two were a little too excited! I stepped out of the room for a little bit and that seemed to help them focus. When everyone finished, we made our rounds outside again. This time everyone went potty. Bella was sitting on the fence the whole time, just watching us go in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment