Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mac & Abby

This evening the pups were a little surprised to see me at the door! They both ran in and said hi to me a little. I was trying to be careful with Abby so she wouldn't get too excited! She hopped up on the couch, so I sat next to her for a bit. She flopped over onto her back with her head in my lap. She was instantly my buddy! I pet her tummy for her, then Mac saw that and wanted some pets too! He stood up against my legs, tail wagging away. I sat on the floor with him a bit next, and he rolled over for his tummy rubs. He was a little camera shy tonight. I got them each a cookie and they lined up in the kitchen to get them. After Abby finished hers, she went to sit on the back of the couch, facing the front door. I think they miss mom and dad already! They would huff and puff at any loud sounds they heard coming from outside. I gave Mac his eye drop and put his cute little shirts on. He rolled over in my lap and enjoyed a neck scratch after I took their collars off. Eventually, I went to get their chicken snacks for bedtime and they both got all excited again. I put them in their room and told them good night!

1 comment: