Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jack & Tigger

Today I heard Jack meowing in his room when I walked in. I guess he knew someone was home! I went to see him and gave him a little bit of food to work on. He started munching away, while I got him some fresh water. I pet him for a couple minutes while he ate. Since he was busy, I went ahead to see Tigger. She was sitting at the top of the garage, then made her way down the ladder. She sat and meowed at me while I got her some fresh food and water as well. She got to work on eating too. I went out to dump the chemicals in the pool quick. The color looked fine, even with the bad storms we had yesterday. I went back inside to visit with Jack. I sat in a chair and he climbed right up in my lap. He was so lovey! He purred away and enjoyed every second of his back and chin scratches. Eventually, I put him back in his room and got him a bit more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment