Thursday, July 25, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today Jerrie was laying on the middle tier of his tower when I came in. I went up to him and took a peek at his mouth right away. The swelling looks like it went away. He still has the little sore inside his mouth, but that may take a little more time to heal. I went right to the kitchen and got them a special snack. Jerrie heard me come out of the pantry and was already making his way to the kitchen. I hadn't even opened the can yet! As soon as I did, miss Kimmie appeared and followed him to me. They both stood at my feet, meowing and looking up at me. I spread their bowls out in their room and they both happily chowed down! They kept busy eating, while I did my things. Jerrie and I went to his room later and he enjoyed a long brush session. He seemed to be feeling a lot better today! He seemed to have more energy and was rolling all around as I brushed him. Kimmie was happy sitting in her window, looking out at the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment