Saturday, July 27, 2013

Shadow & Lucy

This morning Lucy was right by the door to greet me. She did a purr-meow and rubbed up against m legs as soon as I walked inside. She followed me around while I pulled down their food and took care of their litter box. Shadow came out from the closet and went into the living room. They both were excited when I opened the cupboard! Shadow was standing up next to me on his hind legs while I got a plate ready for them. Lucy nibbled a bit, but then wandered off. Shadow was happy to eat from both portions, taking a bite here, then another from there. I left the front door open, so miss Lucy could look out the window. So, that's right where she was! She enjoyed some attention from me, then would race to the door when a bird flew by! Miss Lucy was very lovey dovey today and kept coming over to be pet. After Shadow was done nibbling on his snack, he went to the front room to sit on the bench and look out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment