Saturday, July 27, 2013

Titus & Angel

This morning I got the collars put on and let the pups out the door. They no more than got outside, then they turned around and just looked at me. Eventually, they went off to do their thing while I got their breakfast ready. After they ate, we went out back. Angel wandered around, then went to lay in her house. Titus played and messed around with me awhile. Then, they both were trying to take over my attention! Later, Titus decided to mess with Angel, but she yelled at him. That, of course, got him all excited. He started racing laps around the yard as fast as he could! He'd make a turn and slide on the wet grass. You could see it flying up behind him as he ran. This evening Titus and Angel met me in the garage, bouncing excitedly as usual. They settled down long enough to eat their dinner. We headed out back again and they spent most of their time exploring and sniffing around the yard. Angel came and laid by me for a bit, so I pet her. Titus saw that and came bounding over to get some attention too! They both relaxed a little in the grass before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment