Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mac & Abby

Mac and Abby were very happy to see me this morning. I lifted them both up over the gate, then we headed right outside. They both trotted off to one side of the yard together. A neighbor dog was out too, and kept getting excited when he'd hear Mac and Abby wandering around. They were very busy exploring this morning! It was a nice sunny morning for it too. Each would take a break to come visit me and get a little attention. Before I left I made sure their fan was on, they had fresh water, and got their collars back on. I quickly gave Mac his eye drop, then they each got their treats. They wasted no time, and took off in different directions to go enjoy their snack! This evening the pups ran inside and started dancing around my feet. I took their collars off and gave Mac his drops right away. Then, I went and sat on the floor in the living room. Both Mac and Abby came racing over, flopping down next to me. They both laid their heads on my legs and were laying the same way. That made me laugh! I gave them some belly scratches. Abby eventually got up and played musical couches, until she settled for the back of the one facing the door. She kept barking about something, but I couldn't hear what they were hearing. She'd get Mac going too, but then he'd stop and come to roll over by me for more belly scratches. He sure loved every minute of that! When it was time, I grabbed their treats and we headed into the laundry room for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment