Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sophie, Kiki & Baby

Yesterday morning I let all the pups outside when I arrived. Everyone came to say hi, before running off to do their business. Sophie trotted along behind me wherever I went. I let both sets of chickens out next. They all wandered off into their own areas. I made sure everyone had plenty of water and refreshed the baby duck's little swimming pool. Kiki and Baby visited me while Sophie was taking a drink. They sniffed at all the other animal smells on me. That evening all three pups came running to see me again. I stopped to say hi to each. Sophie followed me everywhere as usual. I swear it was her goal to try and trip me! Haha! She would keep stopping right in front of me. I refilled water containers and noticed a little orange kitty hop in the window sill and start meowing at me! So cute! Kiki and Baby sat with me on the patio while we waited for the chickens to make their way into their house. Sophie even tried to help round them up. Later, I saw a little bunny sitting in the yard. Kiki saw it too! She took off to chase it, but luckily he was beyond her reach. The chickens started to make their way into their coops, and I helped the last few stragglers find their way. Before I left I got the pups into their house for the night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment