Friday, June 21, 2013

Titus & Angel

This morning Titus and Angel made their way outside while I got their breakfast ready. We switched it up today and sat outside for awhile first. Titus and Angel both came over to get their ears rubbed. Titus and I did a little chasing around. Then, he was intent on messing around with Angel this morning. He ran some laps around the yard while she sniffed around. Then, he kept trying to get her to play with him. She wasn't too excited about that! She came running over to me so I'd save her. Haha! After we played outside awhile, we went in so they could eat their breakfast. This evening the pups worked on their dinner while I sat with them. Ty kept bugging his sister and would try to claim whatever bowl she ate from. She would move to the other one, then he'd lay down with his head in that bowl. What a goof. Eventually they sorted it out and each stuck with one dish. We headed outside next to play a bit. Angel wandered around and sniffed around at everything. Titus followed me while I watered plants, and sat at the door waiting for me to come back out. They both sat with me and enjoyed a long neck scratch. When it was time they followed me inside for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment