Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Sparkles & Blackie

Tonight I met Blackie in the garage and gave him a pet before I headed inside. I let Hudson out first, and he bounced up and down at me all the way to the door. The girls came out next and they all did some exploring. I let them play for a few minutes before we went in for dinner. Zel was having so much fun outside that she didn't want to come in at first! So I got the other two started on their dinner. By the time I went back out she was ready for me. I sat in the kitchen and made sure Hudson didn't steal any of the girl's food. He was a good boy. When they all finished, we went back out to play. I got Blackie some fresh water and gave him a few ice cubes in it. Gabbie was having fun rolling all around in the grass. Hudson kept barking at something, but I couldn't see what. The wind maybe? Haha! Blackie sat by me for quite awhile to get pet. I saw Sparkles tonight on her way upstairs when it was time to put the pups back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment