Saturday, June 22, 2013

Titus & Angel

This morning the pups were excited to see me as usual. They went outside for a potty break while I got their breakfast ready. They came in to eat a little before we went back out to play. Titus wandered around after me while I refilled water dishes. Miss Angel was busy sniffing around like she usually does. Then she went to paw at her hole. I had her come by me for some attention instead. They had a beautiful day today. This evening the pups were bouncing up and down when I came in to see them. Titus was racing back and forth from door to door. I got them their dinner while I watered some plants. Titus was happy when I finished and messed around with him. Angel loved her attention and that of course made Titus jealous, so he nudged her over. He rolled over on my feet for some belly scratches. When it was time, they headed in and got their collars off.

No comments:

Post a Comment