Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dillon, Ty & Boo

This morning Boo was sitting by the front window, waiting for me to arrive. I came in and pet him, before heading to see the boys. I had planned to take them for a walk again this morning, but Boo had other ideas in mind for me! As I let the boys outside, I saw the fish food bag laying on the floor by the back door... empty. I almost didn't even want to look! Luckily, the majority of it was spilled out on top of the tank. But there was a good portion spread all over the floor as well. He sure must have had some fun! I got the dust pan and broom and startes cleaning away. Boo laid at my feet, meowing at me for attention. Since the food baggie had all kinds of little bite holes in it, I looked through the cupboards for a container with a lid. I found one, and started transferring the food that was on top of the tank into the container. The food that was on the floor was cleaned up and disposed of. Little booger! This evening I saw the boys were good again as they headed outside. I got everyone their dinner and Boo pawed at my back while doing so. Maybe it was a 'I'm sorry' pat. Haha! After I finished I sat outside with the boys. They did their exploring and took breaks to come see me. Ty got all full of dried leaves again, so I would pick those out little by little whenever he'd come say hi. Just as we were about to head in, a commotion happened. It took me a minute to realize what was happening. I think a young bird had hopped out of a nest somewhere and tried to fly. It plopped down in the grass and the boys were right up on it. Then there was a big momma bird circling and dive bombing at them! They wouldn't come when I called so I ran over within seconds and grabbed them both to go in. It looked like it was already too late for the birdie. :( I got the boys in their room and cleaned up their eyes. While I was doing that I heard a loud thud! Boo had knocked over a chair at the dining table! I guess he just wanted to cause a little mishchief today!

No comments:

Post a Comment