Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sophie, Kiki & Baby

This evening I pulled up and all three pups came running together to see me. I got out and let them smell at me a bit. Sophie was rolling around and just loving me up. They followed me around for a bit, then Kiki and Baby wandered off to do their own thing. Sophie had fun jumping in the kiddie pool for a swim. Then she rolled around in the grass, having a blast! A couple of the chickens wandered over to check me out too. I got the little baby duck some fresh water. He's so cute! He loved having some fresh cool water, and jumped right in for a swim. I made sure all the other water containers had enough in them for the night. The chickens weren't ready for bed yet, so I came back again later. They were just walking in when I returned. All the little chickens were confused where to go since their coop was closed. They actually let me catch them this time and I got them where they needed to go. The only one I had trouble with was the white duckie! He kept running away from me, so I grabbed the baby duckling out and propped open the door. Then, we waited. Eventually he waddled in and I returned baby duck to his coop.

No comments:

Post a Comment