Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dillon, Ty & Boo

This morning the boys were quiet until they heard me. They bounced around at my feet, all the way to the door. Boo raced and sat on the table to watch. I saw they had gotten into a little mischief last night!  They had pulled a little stuffing from their bed and chewed on the black weight thing that was in the bedroom. I cleaned that up while they played outside. Boo jumped around on the bed and was being silly while he waited for me. Once I finished I went and sat outside with the pups, watching them play. This evening the boys had been very good. They bounced up and down at the gate when they saw me. Dillon was loving something he was smelling on my legs! His little nose was pretty much attached to me. I let them go play while I tended to the things I needed to do. Boo was flopping down on the floor in front of me, trying to get me to pet him as much as he could. He's so silly! It was a nice evening for the boys to play. And no muddy paws to clean off, so they were happy about that! They both sat for me while I cleaned their eyes before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment