Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Noah, Henry & Harper

Noah was excitedly barking when I pulled up today. I went in and got everyone their dinner. Harper and Noah both finished quickly, so I let them go outside right away. I stayed in by Henry to coax him to finish his dinner as well. Then, we joined the other pups and they each got their rawhide snack. Noah went to the far end of the yard to enjoy his. Harper's was gone pretty quick, so then he sat with me. Henry took the longest, but was so happy savoring every minute! Noah came to say hi, then noticed dogs were out at the back of the yard. He went and raced back and forth along the fence with them. We didn't stay outside too much longer, because the neighbor dogs to the side of the yard came out. I got everyone inside and we played for a little bit. Noah was being his silly self, rolling around and crawling under my legs. Henry made sure to keep him in line. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment