Thursday, June 20, 2013

Titus & Angel

This morning I was greeted by happy, bouncy pups! They ran circles around me while I walked in and got their collars on. I let them out to do their business, as usual, and got their breakfast ready. We started a new bag of food this morning. They nibbled a bit, but were a little too excited this morning. So, we headed out back for awhile. Angel sat by me to get pet, and silly Titus would nudge her over to squeeze in by me too. He crouched down in his playful stance, so we chased a bit. Then we had a staring contest. I would win every time! He would get silly, bark and pounce towards me so I'd play with him. This evening Titus and Angel came racing into their room to meet me. I saw one of the dogs had been busy pulling some stuffing from their bed! I cleaned that up quick. They sat and watched while I got their dinner ready. I sat with them so they would eat, and this time they laid down and quickly finished their food. We headed out back and Titus raced around while I watered plants. Miss Angel came and sat with me for her chin and neck scratches. When it was time, they met me back in their room for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment