Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Buckley, Chloe & Bootsie

Buck stopped at the top of the stairs to sniff at me a bit today. We headed outside for awhile. I noticed Buck had rubbed his face and made his little eyelid mass bleed a bit. Chloe and Buck did their exploring, while Bootsie sat and visited me. Buck had found something over by the hose that he was all excited about. I came over to see what it was, but couldn't see anything. We headed inside for a bit so they could grab a drink and bite to eat. They did, then curled up on their beds for a minute. When we headed back out, Buck went straight for his mysterious critter. I opened the gate and Chloe followed me in to go take a dip in the pool. She swam around for a bit. When I finally got Buck's attention, he came for a swim as well. He kindly came by me to shake off and share the water with me! Haha! Bootsie was curled up on the patio table for awhile. Then, he curled up on a chair. Buck did the same thing! I guess he was working on his tan. Haha! The pups had fun today, taking several swims in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment