Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today Stormy was in her usual spot. I went out to visit with her for a bit. She hopped down and stretched out in a line of sunlight coming through the patio. She meowed at me and I gave her a few scratches on top of her head. After I got their food ready, I changed their litter pan out today. Next, I went to look for Sadi. Today, she was sleeping under the top end of the bed. She was all curled up and comfy. I woke her up to do her meds. She was pretty stuffy, so I soaked a tissue to get some of the crusties off. She was a good girl as usual. She wandered out to the living room and got her attention time in. She was really into the chin scratches today. She leaned into my hand and was purring loudly. She made sure I got the top of her head too. Her eye was still a bit cloudy today, so I will stop by again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment