Saturday, June 8, 2013

Taz & Clyde

Today the boys started barking when they heard me at the door. As soon as I walked in, they stopped and gave me the "Oh it's just you!" look. They followed me to the laundry room to dig out a couple rawhides from the jar. We headed outside and they both sat nicely for their snacks. They each found a good spot to curl up and work on them. Afterwards, Clyde came over by me and laid down. I went and sat at the edge of the patio and the boys both came over for some attention. They took turns sniffing at all the other pet smells on me. When we finally headed back in, they gave me those sad puppy dog eyes. "Are we going for our walk now?" I told them we would go later tonight when it wasn't quite so toasty outside. This evening I took the boys outside quick for a potty break. We headed in and got their dinner. Clyde of course finished up first, and Tax made a pretty good dent in his. Then, I asked if they wanted to go. They started bouncing around and raced to the garage door. Clyde was crying with excitement and could barely contain himself! We took a long walk down to their pond tonight. Once we got back home I let them out potty once more before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment