Saturday, June 15, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today both Oreo and Stuffs started making their way down the stairs when I came in. Oreo followed me into the kitchen and rolled around at my feet while I got their food ready. I went to clean their box next. When I came back, Stuffs was busy eating. I sat in the living room and Oreo came running from the entryway. He must have been checking out my shoes! Stuffs wandered in next and they both sat for a few chin scratches. They weren't as interested in me today. I guess mom and dad haven't been gone long enough yet! Stuffs went and sat on the tv stand and just watched us. I tried to get Oreo to play with his mouse toy, but he just sat there. "I am not amused." Haha! I spritzed a ball with the catnip spray and tossed it to him. He licked at that, then went to get a bite to eat. When he came back I think the catnip had taken effect! He started chasing the toy and sometimes was staring in the complete opposite direction. He kept losing track of it! Plus I think the reflection in the window was throwing him off. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment