Sunday, June 16, 2013

Griffin & Macy

This morning Griffin and Macy were sleeping when I first walked in. The popped up quickly and were ready to go outside. Griffin was excited because I brought his ball back outside for him! He had me throw it a couple times, then he and Macy wandered about the yard. Macy sat with me for a little while to get pet. They were having fun outside, so we stayed out for most of the time. We did head inside when Griff was ready. He ate a bunch for breakfast, and Macy nibbled too. Griffin wasn't wanting to share the bowl much this morning, so she had to sneak a few bites in when he wasn't watching. We went back outside again for awhile. Griffin was ready for some more fetch! This afternoon Macy was in a deep sleep when I arrived. I let Griffin outside, then moved her blanket slightly to wake her without startling her. She opened her eyes and got up to go out with us. Griffin stared at me, wanting me to play some fetch with him right away! While he was doing that, Macy was snuggling up to me. Griff faked me out a couple times, acting like he was going to give me the ball, but took off when I tried to grab it! It was pretty muggy outside, so we went in for them to get a drink. Griffin drank some water, then went back to the door, ready to play again. He had me throw his ball a few times, until he got tired and relaxed in the grass. Macy was either exploring around the yard, or watching the fence for any movement from the neighbor dogs. When it was time, we headed back inside the nice cool house.

No comments:

Post a Comment