Saturday, June 15, 2013

Titus & Angel

This morning I came in and put the collars back on the pooches. I let them outside right away while I got their breakfast ready. They came back in and nibbled on their food here and there. Miss Angel curled up on her bed for a little bit. It was cloudy out this morning, so it was a bit cooler than it has been. Later this afternoon a thunderstorm rolled through, so I went and put them inside. This evening was nice and cool out. I let them out right away while I got their dinner ready. They both came in and finished off their bowls, then back outside it was. Titus had fun racing circles around the yard a bit. Angel just laid on the patio and watched him. I asked her where her toy was, then she jumped up and went to get it for me. Titus bounced along with her. She gave her pumpkin a good shake, then gave it to me to throw for her. She got tired of playing after awhile and came to sit for some scratches. Titus had fun running around and got his paws nice and dirty. When it was time, we headed inside for bed and got their collars off.

No comments:

Post a Comment