Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dillon, Ty & Boo

This morning Boo was right at the door waiting for me again. The boys were awake and ready to go out. Mr. Boo sat and watched my every move, meowing every time I looked his way. I made sure to give him his food next, and got the boy's breakfast ready too. I walked in on Boo going potty, so I let him have his privacy and went to feed the fish instead. I cleaned up Boo's box and he hopped up in there again while I was doing so. I went outside to visit with the boys awhile. They both sniffed at me for a little bit, then went on exploring. They had some dirty little tootsies from the wet grass. So when it was time to go in, I took them one by one and we cleaned them off in the sink. They weren't too thrilled about that, but it had to be done. This evening Boo was already rolling around at my feet when I walked in. He zoomed around, following me everywhere. The pups were excited to see me and we headed outside. While they were out playing, I made sure to feed the hungry kitty! Boo sat and hung off the edge of the table and pawed at me. He nearly fell off! I cleaned out his box, fed the fish and got dinner ready for the boys. I gave Boo a little attention, then went out to see what Dillon and Ty were up to. It had rained out, so the plant got its fill of water for today. It still isn't looking too hot... The boys came racing over to say hi, then went back to their playing. They raced around the yard and must have seen something under the shed. They zoomed under there and were messing around for awhile. They got to be a couple of pretty muddy boys! Needless to say, they got a repeat of this morning. Then, I cleaned off their eyes before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment