Saturday, June 15, 2013

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning the kiddos were ready to head outside. Ruby went racing out ghe door and leapt off the edge of the porch like a bunny rabbit! She raced around thd yard for a minute like a crazy girl. Rusty was following me around, carrying his ball and shaking his heiny. After I finished filling the bucket, I went in and Ruby was already waiting by her dishes for her breakfast. The pups ate while I took care of Salem and the turtles. Rusty knew when I was done and went to quickly find where he had last left his ball! We got a nice game of fetch in. Miss Ruby hung out by me for a few back scratches. This afternoon was pretty comfortable outside compared to the last few days. I let Ruby out and the three of us headed outside. Rusty made sure not to forget his ball. While we were out there, we heard a few rumbles of thunder. That sent Ruby racing for the house! Rusty stayed outside with me and played a little fetch since it hadn't started to rain just yet. When we started to feel the big drops, we headed inside by Ruby. Rusty went and crawled under the bed, and Ruby sat next to it. I saw Salem sitting out on the other bed this afternoon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment