Friday, June 28, 2013

Flax & Booty

This morning I saw Booty sitting in the grass in front of the house. Flax startled me this morning because he was right at the front door, ready to go out! It was much cooler outside than yesterday already. I let him outside while I fed the fish. Flax wandered about the yard for awhile. I headed into the garage to get their breakfast, and little Booty was in there! He meowed at me and followed me everywhere. He sure is a silly little guy! Later, I saw him reaching up to get food from Flax's bowl. Flax saw that too and came to eat his breakfast. This afternoon it started to warm up, so I went to let Flax inside. He was laying in the shade on the front porch when I got there. He wandered around to the back and came in. I got him some more of his treats and spread them around in his area for him. This evening Flax was sleeping when I got there. He sat up, then headed outside. I went to the garage to get them their dinner and Booty came running out from under the truck. He started meowing and came rubbing up against my legs. He followed me everywhere! He almost tried to follow me into the house, but I made sure he didn't. Flax had wandered to the front of the house to sprawl out and relax. It should be a nice cool night for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment