Friday, June 28, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning Jackie sat up and watched me curiously. I let him outside for a quick potty break. Meeko came to see me when we got back inside. He hopped up on the table and meowed at me. I gave him a quick few pets, then got breakfast ready for the boys. Meeko hopped right up and worked on his. Jackie kept taking breaks to look at me, making sure I wasn't doing anything fun without him! I gave him some time, then asked if he wanted to take a walk. He perked up and started going crazy when I grabbed the leash! He bounced around and stuck his heiny in the air. He settled down long enough for me to get his collar on, then off we went. We got a nice long walk in this morning. When we got back, I filled up his kong toy for him before I left. This afternoon was pretty warm out already, so Jackie and I just spent some time in the backyard. I got out one of his ice cube snacks for him to work on. He loved it! I moved it into the shade for him and he just laid down and licked away. This evening was still pretty hot out. We will be looking forward to the cooler weather on its way! I let Jackie out potty, then got their dinner ready. Meeko was already pacing on top of the counter and meowing for some attention. I went and cleaned Meeko's box while they worked on supper. Jackie didn't like that I was up there without him! He stood at the gate and whined for me to come back. I hurried, then waited in the kitchen so Jackie would finish his food. We made a little game of it and he ate better for me. When he wasn't interested anymore, we went out for another potty break and came in to play. Jackie and I messed around until it was time for bed. Then, I got him some treats in his kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment