Friday, June 28, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Sparkles & Blackie

This morning Blackie wandered out to go do his exploring, while I headed inside to let the pups out. It was a much cooler morning today. We headed back in after getting paws wiped, to eat their breakfast. Sparkles was sitting in the living room when I let them in, so she hid under the table so as not to get trampled! Hudson sat up next to me after he finished and got some attention. After the girls polished off their dishes, we went out to enjoy the cool morning. Blackie came and nudged my arm to pet him a bit. The three little ones were having fun exploring. Hudson saw a bird fly overhead, so he went to chase it! When it was time, they headed back inside. I gave them each a cookie before I left. This evening was a pretty typical night for us. Blackie met me in the driveway, then I let the littles outside. They came in to eat and Hudson was first to finish as usual. He sat with me for some chest scratches while we waited for the girls. When they finished, I asked if they wanted to go outside. They all started dancing and galloping around the living room. I guess so! They headed out to play the rest of the time. Some crows in a nearby tree got Hudson all worked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment