Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Titus & Angel

This morning I put the pups collars on, then let them outside right away. They came back in after doing their business to eat breakfast. Neither Titus nor Angel was interested in eating at first. Angel was more worried about claiming a bowl and keeping Titus away from it! Eventually, Angel grabbed a mouthful of kibbles and ran them over to her bed to eat them. While she was nibbling on those, Titus went ahead and laid down by the bowl she was grabbing them from. She came back for another mouthful, and they made me laugh. She looked at Titus for a minute, as if to say, "Hey that was my bowl!" Titus responded by putting his nose in the dish and pulling it closer to him. "It's mine now!" So, miss Angel had to go eat from the other bowl instead. They're so funny! We headed back outside once they finished. Angel got me her toy and we played a little fetch. Titus joined in and chased along with her, throwing paws once in awhile. This evening the pups bounced their way to the back door. Then, they met me in their room and came in for dinner. Angel sat by me for a few pets before she was ready to lay down and eat. They finished quickly tonight, so then we made our way back outside. Titus and I chased a bit, while Angel explored. Titus did some relaxing in the grass a little too. They both sat by me for some neck scratches. I made sure they had plenty of fresh water before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment