Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Oreo was right at the door when I came in. I looked at him and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Stuffs sitting on a chair in the office. It had been a stormy day for us. The kitties meowed at me and followed me to the kitchen. I went to get them some fresh water from the bathroom because the kitchen sink was still not together. I got a trickle of water and realized that the water was shut off! Uh oh... the thought did cross my mind to go catch rain water if I had to haha! I saw there was some water bottles in the fridge though, so I stole one of those for the kitties for today. The boys followed me to the living room and each picked a side. I had them both rubbing their faces in my hands at the same time. They were very snuggly again today. Oreo rolled around a bit and made his kitty biscuits with his paws. They took turns again to leave and nibble on their food. Both returned for more chin scratches until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment